Healers Registration @ Arklantis 2019
EK - Healing Terms & Guidelines
Because we are endorsing Healers at our Earth-Keeper Gatherings, we do assert protocols & guidelines, as providing your services at the Earth-Keeper event does reflect on us. All payments/charges for services are retained 100% by you the endorsed Healer. We take no commission or overhead. We are happy to be of service in promoting your healing at our Gathering, but please follow our guidelines. Please kindly and carefully review our requested protocol & requisite guidelines & conditions. Alternative events, conferences, seminars, centres or travel may not be advertised, networked, solicited or promoted at our gathering. No sale of any products other than pre-approved books. Thank You, Bobby - Earth-Keeper Admin & Event Mgr
Please review below terms & guidelines, sign this form and return to us by scan or post.
- Abundance Exchange - $388
- Preapproval is Required Before Registering as an Endorsed Personal Session Healer @ Arklantis 2019
- Read Below Terms Carefully:
Earth-Keeper Contact Information
- We are happy to endorse you as a Master Healer for this event, if you choose to attend as a healer. Welcome!
- There will be a limited number of Healing spaces made available in order to insure the potential for you having as many sessions as you wish within the timing.
- We take no commissions or overheads, all of the abundance exchange for your sessions are yours. Attending the event as a healer, once remitted, is nonrefundable.
- The $355 Healers rate allows you 'one-person' full attendance. If you have a helper or partner, they must register & may attend at the online current discounted rate.
- We do ask you to advise the approximate time-duration for your healing session and the price. The cost you charge for your services is for you to determine, but we do ask that you offer a reasonable rate, and consider discounting it somewhat for the event. We suggest keeping healing sessions between 30 – 45 minutes, in order to have more sessions available... but we requests not to exceed a maximum of one hour. This allows more people to receive sessions. But the ultimate decision is yours.
- Healing session are intended to be focal sessions, one person per healing sessions. (This prevents too many people from being away from the conference auditorium & speakers at one time.) Classes, group healings & workshops during the conference are not permitted.
- Please provide a very brief, 3-4 sentence mini description of your session and list a contact website, email and phone for interested parties to contact you for more information or to book a session. We also need a jpeg photo of good enough resolution to post in newsletters. Thumbnails are too small.
- We ask that you do not book sessions during the opening hour ceremony on Friday Nov 22, and also please do not book sessions during the live Metatron channel on Sunday evening, Nov 24. All other times are open to you. Keep in mind the schedule may shift but will be final by late August. The tentative agenda will come out in mid-May
- We remind you that you may only sell pre-approved books that you have written, CD's or DVD's that you have produced based on your work, with you as the author. Please advise us in advance of any books, cd’s or dvds you wish to sell, for required pre-approval.
- Please make the sessions for healing, and not for readings. This stipulation is gleaned from experience... so the sessions are intended for positive, giving healing modalities only. NOT READINGS. Massage & acupuncture is NOT permitted unless you are duly licensed & certified for these therapies, valid in the state of the conference (Arkansas) and receive express advanced written permission from EK for this modality.
- Please do not sell any items, including crystals, minerals, crystal skulls, gems, jewelry, healing essences, aroma therapies, medallions, pyramids, star-gates, power objects, clothing, scarves etc... NO EXCEPTIONS ARE GRANTED, SO PLEASE HONOR THIS STIPULATION. Certain authors may sell their books, with pre-approval from EK.
- All healers must be in the onsite venue hotel, and the sessions will take place in your room. All expenses you incur, room, transport, meals etc are at your expense.
- Please do not solicit, provide pamphlets, or advertise alternative events, travels or conferences at the event.
Emails: Tyberonn@hotmail.com & Earth-Keeper @comcast.net
Phones - 936 447-9119 and 936 522-8804
Anne Meiklejohn-Tipton - Event & Travel Director Bobby Scott – Admin Event Mgr
Earth-Keeper Mailing Address:
8000 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77382